Making great web design in Cheshire that costs less, is search friendly and better looking! WordPress CMS, eCommerce shopping carts or simple brochure websites, whatever you need I’m sure I can provide it.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
If you are a Business, a Restaurant, a Shop or any other organization providing Products and Services that you want to showcase, promote and sell online with a Shopping Cart, a CMS Website that you update yourself or a professional Brochure Website then you’re in the right place!
You might need to revamp your existing website or start a new one from scratch, in any case Rabbitdigital can redesign your online presence with new logo branding and a complete website design. We can also, if required, create a new Brochure, Leaflet/Flyer, Point of Sale and Vehicle Graphics to tie in with your new image. Take a look here – LATEST WORK – then get in touch today!
Recent Online & Offline Design Projects
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
My Latest Blog Posts
- Turf Company Logo Design Options - A local grower of lawn turf that is supplied to golf courses, cricket grounds, football & rugby clubs and other outdoor sporting venues, needed a brand identity design for their new website and I was very happy to take on the task for them I’ve started with the logo design and I’ll explain a little…
- Web Design for Frodsham Butchers Shop - After more than 80 years in business, Frodsham based butchers H. E. Coward decided it was time to create a website to showcase their fabulous produce and services, here I’ll explain how the project developed About Cowards A well established and very well known butchers and bakers, Cowards has been trading since 1929. The main…
- Energy Efficiency Company Logo Design - James Spooner, owner of a new eco-friendly construction company based in Cheshire, contacted me about creating a new logotype and branding for his start-up, here’s what I came up with… About the business Greenovation will specialize in improving building insulation both before and after construction. James will provide air pressure testing and thermal imaging of…
- Responsive Website for Wirral Housing Association - Following several design planning discussions with Gary Menzies, Design & Publications Manager at Forum, we finally got the go ahead to start on the new website project About Forum Housing Based in Wirral, Merseyside, Forum Housing provide accommodation for vulnerable young people. Officially founded in 1969 with Christian values at the heart of their mission,…
- Health & Safety Logo Design - Health and safety expert, Stephen Edwards, recently contacted me after setting up his new consultancy business and asked me to create a brand new corporate identity starting with a new logotype. About the Company The new company, Validus Safety Ltd, will provide health and safety services to clients ranging from large corporations to start-up small…
Design Work Updates
November 2012 : Its early November and I already have a long list of projects to do in my schedule, exciting times ahead for sure. I began the month with a set of nine logo designs for a Spa opening soon in Cheshire, you can read more about this and see the designs here, don’t forget to leave a comment with your thoughts and feedback. I’m just starting a new eCommerce design for a local Farm Shop so keep checking back here for more developments on this.
The week beginning the 5th November was a very hectic time for sure but very productive in the end. I managed to complete the home page designs for Forresters Farm Shop and have already had some good feedback in the comments. I expect we should have a decision on this by the end of the week beginning the 12th.
I posted another set of logo designs for a local engineering company on Friday and again there has been a good response to this too, I think Natalie and Nathan will probably make a decision on this fairly soon so I’ll keep you posted on this…
Carla Davies, owner of Eyecall Opticians in Liverpool is promoting her new range of football fan frames and I was delighted to be asked to add this as a new section to her website. I originally designed the website about four years ago so some updates were long overdue. I will be adding more content for this over the coming weeks so look out for your team. Initially we are going to use a simple “add to cart” paypal button with a view to eventually upgrading to a full eCommerce solution for the site.
October 2012 : A fairly light month overall, there were lots of small jobs to do for websites I already maintain. These included updates for Procleanse Ltd, a cleaning company in Wirral, H Roberts & Son, Aim 4 Life, Ti Amo Jewellery and DriftOne. The updates comprised mainly of adding or changing existing pages and their content, adding new pages and good old graphic design work for large format posters and so on. I created a new responsive web design visual for Penny Preston, a personal stylist based in the North West of England. There is still some work to be done on this project so keeping checking back here for updates.
Other Popular Design Projects
A little bit about me Warren O’Donoghue, my business Rabbitdigital Design and some of the things I design, make and create!
I started my own business back in 1996. At first I rented desk space at offices in Liverpool city centre and soon afterwards moved to my own office in a shared suite with Rob Brooks in 1998. Initially providing a professional graphic design service to a small number of clients in and around the city my work was mainly print based. My client protfolio steadily grew over the years which enabled me to expand the business into different areas, one of the first being website design way back in its infancy!
I’ve been making websites of all shapes and sizes as Rabbitdigital Design since the late 1990′s. The first websites I designed and built were all table based layouts, no CSS and with very simple javasript hover effects for menus and buttons. I soon progressed to using Flash combined with some new advances with CSS which quickly enabled me to be more adventurous with my design work.
Nowadays I use the latest software to build sites for all kinds of devices, desktop PCs, tablets and mobile smartphones where responsive web design is fast becoming more popular by the day. Whether you need a simple presentation website and logo design or a complex database-driven eCommerce shopping cart or WordPress CMS, Rabbitdigital Design can do it all for you.
To find out more about me go to my Google+ profile to see what I’m doing right now.
So if you’re looking for eye-catching web design and a glittering internet presence at cost effective prices, then look no further than Rabbitdigital Design. No matter where you are in the world, get in touch and give us a call today.
Call 01928 735304 or click here
From outside the UK dial 0044 1928 735304